Beef Blade Roast
Princi's South West Beef Blade Roast.
How to cook:
1. Bring the meat to room temperature prior to marinating
2. Marinate the product with seeded mustard, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and parsley. Allow the product to marinate for 24 hours prior to cooking.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes on fan force.
4. Wrap the Blade Roast in baking paper and alfoil.
5. Cook for (1.5kg) 1hr 20min on 170 degrees. Let the product rest (covered) for 20 minutes before serving. (3kg) cook for 2hr 30min and let the product rest (covered) for 20 minutes before serving.
This is a fresh product, best cooked within 2-3 days.