R/F Pork BBQ Ribs
Princi's home-made South West BBQ Pork Ribs are finger licking!
So tender and juicy they will melt in your mouth.
How to cook:
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees for 15 minutes
2. Place the ribs and baking paper on a tray and pour apple cider underneath the ribs
3. Cover with baking paper and alfoil and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes
4. Remove from the oven and turn your oven up to 180 degrees
5. Remove the foil and drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes
* Please note this will vary pending the weight of the product *