R/F Pork Ribs
Princi's South West Pork Ribs are a class American BBQ staple.
All you need to do is marinate the ribs for as long as you can and place in the oven.
How to cook:
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees for 15 minutes
2. Place the ribs and baking paper on a tray and pour apple cider underneath the ribs
3. Cover with baking paper and alfoil and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes
4. Remove from the oven and turn your oven up to 180 degrees
5. Remove the foil and drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes
* Please note this will vary pending the weight of the product *